Go-to-market and corporate services
Our global teams in Europe and South Africa are led by professionals with over 15 years of experience in business consulting across various industries and sectors. We have developed a wide range of professional services, which includes go-to-market research and tailored support for the business start-up that are new to the United Kingdom. These services are augmented by a full package of accounting, tax and payroll outsourcing and consultancy services.
With our highly experienced team this allows you to focus on growing your business and minimizing your risks.
Our support can cover these services:
- Go-to-market research, risk analysis and solution-defining consulting
- Consulting on legal framework and local compliance risk exposure
- Support by evaluation of business start-up cost
- Establishment and company registrations
- Corporate and administrative services for a new-to-market company
- Consulting on the operational structure
- Support with finding the right business partners
- Due diligence on acquisitions and mergers
- Research and definition of potential incentives and statutory framework